Name: Fernanda González
1. When did you become a Nicky fan?
Since I became a Westlife fan in 1999, after I watched the “Swear It Again” music video.
2. What do you like most about him?
His personality, I like his sense of humour and smile.
3. Favourite song from Nicky’s debut album, ‘Sunlight’?
“Explosion”. I also really like “Finishing Line”.
4. List your favourite Westlife album, song & music video:
Album: Where We Are.
Song: How hard, I can’t choose just one! It would have to be Flying Without Wings, Us Against The World and Beautiful World.
Music Video: Us Against The World.
5. Out of all of the projects Nicky’s done since Westlife split, which one do you like most?
His work on radio and tv; I feel like Nicky has natural talent as a communicator. Unfortunately I never saw Westlife live, just through the dvds, but that was enough to see that every time he interacted with the audience he would do it in a fun, spontaneous and secure way, characteristics he’s showed on his show.
6. What is your favourite Nicky dance from Strictly Come Dancing?
“Doop” because I liked seeing him with so much confidence, he looked like a professional dancer. And “Jailhouse Rock” because besides his dance, I loved his look and the staging.
7. If you could say anything to Nicky, what would it be?
When is the Westlife reunion? Hahaha! No, being serious, I would tell him that I hope he continues doing what he likes and realising all the projects he has in mind, that I wish him and his family the best and I would thank him for being so nice and pleasant when I finally met him last month, after so many years. It really was a dream come true.
8. Share your favourite picture of Nicky (it can also be a gif)