Country: The Netherlands
1. When did you become a Nicky fan?
When I first saw Westlife live during the ‘Where Dreams Come True Tour’ in 2001. I couldn’t take my eyes of him, I was just totally blown away by him and his voice.
2. What do you like most about him?
I really like that Nicky’s always been so down to earth. The fame and all never got to him. He’s such a sweet and loyal person.
3. Favourite song from Nicky’s debut album, ‘Sunlight’?
‘Some Things Always Seems To Last’. Such a nice uptempo song which fits his voice very well. But I also really like ‘Sunlight’. Such a catchy song.
4. List your favourite Westlife album, song & music video:
Fave album: Ehmmm, that’s a though one. Just a compilation of my fave Westlife songs on 1 album, haha.
Fave song: I’ve a lot, but ‘Close Your Eyes’ always get to me when I hear it, such a beautiful song.
Fave music video: Bop Bop Baby, so different then all the other video’s they’ve done. But also ‘My Love’ it shows the beauty of their home country Ireland.
5. Out of all of the projects Nicky’s done since Westlife split, which one do you like most?
I really like it that he follows his heart and do the things he really loves. Like ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ (both contestant and presenter), being a radio DJ, making his own album (waited so long for that, love that we’ve a full album with his voice ;)).
6. What is your favourite Nicky dance from Strictly Come Dancing?
7. If you could say anything to Nicky, what would it be?
Oh, that’s a though question. I think I just wanna let him know that he’s doing such a great job in everything he’s doing. He really does the things he loves the most, he’s really following his heart. That’s really a thing I look up to. So just wanna let him know he’s an inspiration for me to do the things you really love.
8. Share your favourite picture of Nicky (it can also be a gif)